Designed to work with fragile cell lines
The FerMac Airlift Vessel is specifically designed for work with cell lines which are fragile and susceptible to shear stress from traditional stirred bioreactors. Using forced air to circulate the cells and growth media, the FerMac Airlift Vessel provides a serious alternative to an impellor driven bioreactor system.
Key Features for the Airlift Vessel
- Low energy input, high yield alternative to stirred tank system
- Sturdy, stainless steel base with Ingold DN25 ports
- Air sparge designed to prevent syphon-back
- Low shear action providing good oxygen transfer
- Available in 5, 7 or 10 litre working volumes